Friday, July 2, 2010

What I wore today.

My version of a great menswear outfit is a mans t shirt over tights with minimal accessories and the occasional fedora. My camera is not working, I had to use my sisters old one, and so the quality is really not very great at all :/


I'm going out of town for a few days, to Ashland, Oregon. Gonna visit family, the little towns pretty cool though, has a "Shakespeare Festival" every summer so think I may go to a play while I'm down there. Should be back the 8th or 9th, so I'll definitely be updating the blog again then.

6 comments:

  1. Great androgynous sort of grunge look!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt.

    visit, leave your mark, follow?
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tshirt!! I really love your blog's design! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the futuristic sci fi print, its psycadelic x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice print ... it could be somewhere arrownd McQueens first psychedelic prints. LOVE IT !
    www.fashionblogng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

:)